Friday, December 2, 2011

How can people claim with any sort of credibility that Obama is Christian?

He has not even been to church since the Sunday after or before inauguration(either one) which seems more of a PR move than bearing any semblance of commitment to Christianity.|||The proof is in the pudding... his bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia is proof he is a "closet Muslim!!" Saudi Arabia has some significance in the Islamic religion if I am not mistaken. So, it would make sense for a Muslim to bow like that to him. Obama wears his Christianity on his sleeve... and I don't say that b/c he hasn't been to Church while being in Washington DC. His beliefs are so counter to Christianity... I don't care what he says!!|||Jesus never went to church either. In fact, the early Christians never attended public churches, but for centuries worshiped within their homes....as do many Christians today.





EDIT: How is that a comparision of Obama to Jesus?? I said Jesus didn't attend services...He didn't. It's factual. He, instead, practiced what he believed in his own life....meaning NOT that Obama is 'Jesus like'...but that many millions of Christians do not attend official worship services...nor is there ANY requirement to do so.





Since his faith or non faith doesn't matter in any way to me...as it is HIS private and personal journey....even if he were a Muslim or agnostic, it wouldn't matter to me. You say those like they are curse words. Oooh...scary Muslim and agnostic. Big deal!! He says he is a Christian, I have no reason to judge him.|||I don't think his religion really matters. By the way, he isn't Muslim. That was a rumor and it is totally false. And even if he was, not all Muslims are terrorists.


But as I said, his religion shouldn't really matter. What is so wrong with not going to church? I think we should worry more about issues such as North Korea or Iran.|||Still trying to put religion into U.S. politics where it has no place. And look at you making judgment on what the man believes. Many Christians don't go to church. The Bible says the kingdom of God is within. It also says to judge not.


Organized religion is the corruption of God. And it appears they've done a number on you.|||Obama is not Christian. Jesus said if any man deny me,then will I deny him to my Father. Obama came out on Rick Warren's forum and denied Christ publicly. Obama said "I'm a Christian but I believe there are many paths to God."|||what you have against agnostics? you have a problem against people choosing to say they don't know where there is not enough evidence to lean either way?|||Sam Harris, the infamous atheist, said that Obama is a fake Christian.





Sam would know.|||It takes one to know one. You should be asking a Christian this question, not Y/A Answers. There aren't too many Christians on Y/A Answers Politics.|||I personally know tons of Christians who don't regularly attend church, and I bet you do too. ;)|||How can you claim politicians aren't all pure religious hypocrites?|||Very easily. Faith isn't about sitting in pews on Sunday|||none of anyones business really|||Simple, just like you and I he believes in God and that Christ died for out sins.|||there's no way in hell that guy is a Christian, its just not possible.|||To me, it's more the fact that he lies about it.|||"Oh great. Just great. One answer in and the Jesus comparisons to the Obamessiah already start to come in."





hahaha. I recognise the name, too. It's always the same people.|||TRUE! the way he bowed to that oil king whoever he was ! makes you think!





Oh great. Just great. One answer in and the Jesus comparisons to the Obamessiah already start to come in.LOLLLLLLLL!

No comments:

Post a Comment