Friday, December 2, 2011

What do you think about this site and credibility as a personal financial coach?

This site http://www.onlinemoneyology.com seems to be interesting and I want to sign up for personal finacial coaching. The author Ms. Connie David seems to know how to handle finances and what advices she can give to people with tight budget.





Can anyone give me ideas and suggestions? Also is the pricing for the site realistic?





Has anyone tried this site before? What can you say?|||It does not look very good to me. My suggestion is to stay away.





It would be better to borrow books on personal financial management and read them. Books by Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey and many others enjoy a good reputation and do not cost much.





But the most important factor in achieving financial success in your personal life is SELF DISCIPLINE to live below your means.|||Here's my opinion:


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


This is a ripoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment