Friday, December 2, 2011

What responsibilities should I list on my resume to sound educated and to increase credibility of PT jobs?

Good morning everyone!


I am trying to writing a resume for a business class and my work experience section is lacking. I'm having a hard time writing responsibilities for the following PT Jobs that look professional:


-Courtesy Clerk Ralphs (Grocery)


-Cashier/Pizza Chef at Papa Johns


-Quality Assurance Tester at THQ (Video game tester)


-Data Entry at my University





Any help would be surely appreciated. Thank you!|||I am not sure if I am too late answering this question, but you basically want to describe the job and what you did. They key is to use good keywords that standout.





Here are a few suggestions I came up with off the top of my head:





Courtesy Clerk at Ralph鈥檚 (Customer Service)





Handled customer complaints, comments, and suggestions.





Cashier/Pizza Chef (2 Different Positions)





Had multiple job responsibilities that included but were not limited to, pizza preparation, customer service, order taking, and money management.





Basically, the best thing to do is describe the job and what you did. On my resume, I like to use bullet points so I am not writing a huge paragraph that is difficult to read.|||according to me the best qualities is listed below


-Courtesy Clerk Ralphs (Grocery)


-Cashier/Pizza Chef at Papa Johns


-Quality Assurance Tester at THQ (Video game tester)


-Data Entry at my University

No comments:

Post a Comment