Friday, December 2, 2011

Totmom: Do you think that laughing during the defense's closing arguments ruins the prosecutions credibility?

I personally felt Casey was guilty until I saw the prosecutor smirking and laughing. That tells me that he thinks it's a game and shouldn't be trusted. If I was on the jury, I would refuse to convict because of that. A life is on the line, it's not a smirky game of grabass. How do you feel about the prosecution's behavior today?|||"I personally felt Casey was guilty until I saw the prosecutor smirking"





Wow.|||I believe the prosecutor was playing games and did not need to for the "trial" and guilty sake. He did a good job of explaining the time line and the reason of why Calee was killed by her mother. BUT, I think there is alot of competion of egos going on between Beaz an Ashton.|||I do not believe it will harm the state against casey Anthony. It was later discovered that the jury could not see him, but I believe it was not very professional. Also Hosea Baize should never call his client a liar and a slut.|||You should watch it on the really big HDTV in a room full of college students, who did weed. They were laughing during most of that performance. When it was over these guys were chanting " WHO BLEW THE CASE, LINDA DRAIN YURDICK, THE LAWYWER WHO SUCKS!|||Of course not. That's ridiculous.|||They turned it into a three ring circus. Shame on them.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment