Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I know that a response to questions here comes from a person with related credibility?

You don't .. it's free advice


want credibilty then fork over some doe!





however i'm sure some on here are but good luck finding them or telling the difference!~





but it is nice to have others point of view on things don't you think?|||You dont. Most of us know less than you. Man, do you trust everything on the internet?|||You've misinterpreted the services of this website. Its not professional advice, its opinion advice. If you want professional advice, those are generally fee based, unless its provided by a government service agency; in which case, their professional advice is paid for by taxpayers' money.





If you're feeling down and depressed, and seek our advice, most of us will give a sympathetic ear, but I'm sure theres a small minority who would likely tell you to jump off the overpass. Thus, you use your judgement to ponder on the wisdom of other people's advice.





I presume you'll ignore and dismiss the ones who'll say "jump off the overpass !!"|||you don't...





I usually go with the majority.


I usually ask car questions...so If I get ten answers and 5 people say the same thing and the rest of the people each say something different, I go with what the most people said.

No comments:

Post a Comment