Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does the credibility of the politics section fall when you see advertisements of Halo and Star wars?

It seems like I see all these video game advertisements right next to a question about vomiting liberals.





Has the credibility of this section fell ever since all the posters are below the age of 16.|||What's wrong with Halo and Star Wars?!





Something must be wrong with mine, then.


I'm getting ads for online degrees. I graduated from college already, but I'm more likely to buy Halo or Star Wars stuff.|||Actually the ads are tailored to your specific age group or interests. I see mostly car ads and websites geared toward moms.|||Lol, im seeing force unleashed two prebuy ads right now.|||no credibility goes out the window when some of you top contributors use this site to get their...PLEASE LOOK AT LINK....





@Dr. Independent~ NO NOT AT ALL...JUST POINTING OUT THE FACTS DUDE...TAKE IT ANYWAY YOU LIKE...YOU SPOKE UP CREDIBLITY? NOT ME...








http://www.insanerealm.com/index.php?opt鈥?/a>|||Actually no. The credibility of this section fell to an all time low 1 year ago when the influx of trolls was apparently becoming a serious problem. Now, it's all over. Don't ask why I am still here, I just am.|||1) This "forum" has never had credibility, and should not be taken seriously.


2) most of the people in here are within the 18-30 year old age bracket....which is their target audience.|||I have AdBlock Plus and haven't seen ads for years. I'd suggest it for everyone, but I do believe its only available for Firefox. .





http://adblockplus.org/en/|||I use Firefox and AdBlock so I don't see any ads. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment