Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Who here has Geico insurance and can give credibility answers to them?

Who can vouch or disclaim Geico in their insurance policies? I have been thinking about switching!|||I would strongly back Geico as a broker, an insured and a person that has much confidence in Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway empire which owns them.





What I like:





*Streamlined underwriting processes


*Quick claims processing


*Strong Financials


*Great online resources





What I don't like:


*Not broker friendly as they sell customer direct





I have been with them all Allstate, State Farm and Progressive... I have found Geico #1.|||Geico is ****.They have horrible customer service.If you have a problem it will stay a problem I assure you.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment