Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What would be the quickest way to destroy your credibility with your friends?

I'd have to get back together with my ex or start wearing dresses.|||Sleeping with their significant others.|||tell them they're your back up friends, the ones you hang out with when your cooler friends are busy.





to rub salt into the wound, when they ask who your cooler friends are, tell them the lamest boy in the school.|||Start talking about them behind their backs.|||Go after their boyfriends|||What the hell kind of question is this?! You should build your friendships NOT DESTROY THEM!|||become religious|||touching myself in public|||Being honest is my thought|||I'd jump into a pool with no water.|||That would be to tell them that all that perverted stuff I joke about.....I really mean.|||say *F**K YOU on their facebook wall|||show them my facebook and yahoo answers accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment