Saturday, November 19, 2011

Will I lose my e-credibility for admitting I liked the Thong Song when it came out?

Also, will I lose my street credibility for admitting that I lost a fight to a French kid in high school?|||Everyone I know liked that song, including me. But damn a frenchman flashed on yo a** hahaaa|||thong song!?


i've heard that track once... whack is what it was|||Nah, I think a lot of people did.





Not that you should be proud...


__________________________





Not really. French fries are pretty good. Were you a big kid?|||absolutley not|||1. Not from me.





2. Not to your friends. To random peeps on the streets or in your school, yeah.|||No, I did too.. of course, I think I was in like 4th grade.. but yeah.





And yes, you f*cking do. If anyone watched The Ultimate Fighter last week, they would know that the French are complete p*ssies.





I found the video if anyone is interested.. lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edPiYNyxf鈥?/a>|||^^Lol he tried to prove the French weren't p*ssies.

No comments:

Post a Comment